Saturday, May 29, 2010

Engaged!


Michael proposed on May 15th at Windy Gap Young Life Camp. It was beautiful and exactly the way I wanted it. Windy Gap is the place where we first started liking each other two years ago. We both saw how much we both loved the Lord. Windy Gap is also the place where I first met Jesus when I was a Sophomore in high school. It is an extremely important place in my life and I am so thankful that now it is even more important.

Our first two weeks of being engaged has been really fun! We have already started planning because Michael is leaving for Virginia Beach on June 25th so we are trying to get as much planning done now.

We have looked at different Venues, but I think we finally found one. It is not officially booked but it may be in the near future.

Yesterday, I went bridal dress shopping and I found my dress!! ah! So exciting :) It is beautiful and I can't wait to be a beautiful bride on my big day.

Thank you everyone for your love and support. We will try and update our blog frequently with new happenings dealing with our wedding.

Love,
Heather & Michael

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heather!!! I'm glad the planning is going so well! It can be very stressful - try not to let it get to you, it's not worth it!:) Most important is your relationship with Michael! And as far as the cost goes, you can make it what you want it. Corey and I basically paid for ours on our own and therefore, it was as cheap as possible!:) But still beautiful and everything I wanted! I have fond memories of my wedding day and I hope you will as well!

    ReplyDelete