Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Date!

We have gone back and forth between a couple different dates. We thought we had one set in stone but it turns out we had to switch it. Officially, our wedding date is June 18th, 2011! We had to confirm with the place we want our ceremony and reception at and they told us it was available! We will be having our ceremony outside at the Rand-Bryan House courtyard and the reception will follow it inside the house!! We are so excited for this day, I can't believe it is still more than a year away. I am sure that we will keep busy though.

Love,
H & M

Here are some pictures of the Rand-Bryan House:

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have everything picked out. I am so happy and excited for you two. I know you guys will go far and do wonderful things for God as a couple. Can't wait to see everything that happens for you two. :)
    -Buffy

    ReplyDelete