Monday, July 19, 2010

Update!


I haven't been updating very much on the wedding plans/our lives, so I apologize.

My last post was that we got a wedding ceremony/reception place, and a date. June 18th, 2011 which is 11 months away!! Since the first month of our engagement I have been taking it easy. Mike moved up to Virginia Beach about three weeks ago. He has started working at Jersey Mikes where he will hopefully be owning his own franchise around February! He is living with a family in Chesapeake, Virgina as of right now. I went to visit a couple of times and I LOVE IT! I have such a peace when I was up there, and it felt like it was already home to me. I am ready to move up, but I still have a while haha! It has been hard not having him around, but I feel we both have already grown so much and are getting prepared for the most important day of our lives!

First trip to Virgina together!

On to the wedding plans:

I think we found a caterer, but I am not going to tell because it is a surprise :) Let me just tell you, it reflects us as a couple and its super fun!

We are finalizing our photographer, her name is Julia Wade, check her out
http://www.julia-wade.com/index2.php we have not booked yet, but getting pretty darn close. It is awesome to feel that it is only 2 months into our engagement and we have three of the biggest venues ALMOST booked!

Once we get our photographer we will get our engagement photos, which I will post up on the blog. We will then send out save the dates around October/November. We are still not sure what we are doing for those!

Everything has come really easy for us, at times the cost of everything is a little overwhelming, but weddings are expensive. We are so thankful for this day and all of our friends and families who support us! I know that God has blessed us so much, and we only have him to thank for us being together, the support that we have, and the easiness of planning a wedding!
Take Care

Love,
Heather & Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment