Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mail Time!

So, my roommates and I have lost our mail key and we probably haven't checked our mail in about a month. Decided to go up to the copper beech office to see if I could borrow a key and sure enough I could. Let me jut tell you how much mail we had!

The first thing I was really excited about was getting a wedding magazine for free! I have bought a couple of wedding magazines since I have been engaged but they really add up in price... It was nice to get one for free :)
Happy bride to be with her free wedding magazine. Sorry for the lack of makeup and the hairdo :)

The second thing I was really excited about to find in my mailbox was a wonderful engagement gift from my wonderful sister! It was a photo book of me and Mike's favorite pictures. It was really sweet and I think we may use it for some aspect of our wedding :)


It was super fun gift. I I loved it.

I took these pictures on my new webcam so they are not very good quality :)

Love, heather

No comments:

Post a Comment